Half-day session (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- To provide an understanding of both depression and anxiety and how they co-exist
- To look at a range of depression and anxiety disorders
- To look at the impact on the person of these conditions
- To explore coping strategies and self-help to lessen the impact
- To look at how both conditions develop
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Be aware of a range of disorders in both depression and anxiety
- Understand how they co-exist
- Be aware of a range of potential impacts on the person
- Be aware of a range of self-help strategies
- Be aware of potentially why these conditions develop
The course delivery includes some small and whole group activities, group discussion and presentation, in a safe environment.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.