Full day session (9.30am – 4.30pm)
To discuss a framework for offering support to a bereaved person within your professional role
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Explain the implications of grief and loss
- Know your own responses to death and bereavement
- Understand differing responses to grief
- Be aware of complicating factors
- your own supervision and support
The course delivery includes some small and whole group activities, group discussion and presentation, in a safe environment.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.