Half-day session (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Explore and practice the skills needed to use active listening to enhance client relationships in the caring professions.
- To look at how we communicate now
- To look at how our communication is experienced by others
- To explore some skills to improve our communication with clients
- To practice those skills
- To learn how to reflect on how we communicate
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate practice and basic competence in a range of Listening Skills.
- Practice those skills competently
- To reflect on communications with clients
The course delivery includes some small and whole group activities, group discussion and presentation, in a safe environment.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.